Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Darkness Within




I'm just a simple man.  However, when I was but a mere small child, I was different.  There was something inside me, yet something missing at the same time.  I was a violent child, I could not control my temper or rage.  My mom told me that when I was six years old, a little girl made me mad, so I got her down on the ground and started choking her, while puching her in the face.  My mom said I would've killed her if someone hadn't pulled me off of her (I don't remember who).

Another example is when I was sixteen, some guys at my school was beating on one of my female friends.  When I tried to stop them, they beat me down then told me to meet them at Spooky Hollow, across the street from the school, and we would finish it.  Luckily, if you want to call it luck, my dad let me drive to school that day.  So I met them after school at Spooky Hollow.  When we faced off, that's when it became a blur.  All I remember is, I broke one kid's leg, shattered his kneecap.  Then punctured another ones lung when I punched him once in the ribs.  But the third guy, the one actually beating her, I broke his tight arm in three place, broke his nose, split his head open, and when he was on his knees, held my hand in a knife hand position ready to crush his throat.  That's when I came to my senses and stopped in time to spare his life, instead I told him if he ever went near her again I'd kill him.  The next day, all three of them were yanked out of school, I never saw them again.

I've always been a quiet child and alone, but always tried to be nice and show respect to everyone.  It usually never worked, people just didn't like me for some reason.  I don't know why, but that's life.

Along with darkness, there is always some amount of light, but if you flip the switch, then your shrouded in darkness, and sometimes darkness is extremely dangerous.  Monsters do live in darkness, so you better be real certain you want to flip that switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment