Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ex-Husbands: They Can Ruin Your Life

My wife's ex-husband is the worst.  He's trying everything in his power to turn my two step-daughters and my wife against me.  He succeeded with my youngest step-daughter.  But the oldest defends me to no end, she said she's done tolerating his crap.

For the first year and a half he kept trying to tell everyone I had been in prison.  Now he's trying to get them to say I'm touching them inappropriately.  Plus he told my wife that if she took her daughter's phone away from her, he wold show up on our doorstep and she would pay and make me wish I was back in Iraq.
He's always threatening her, he tried to have my youngest step-daughter to take pictures of the inside of our house.  She found pictures of the outside of our house on his phone.  He's constantly threatening her and interrogating his kids about everything we do or say.  He won't even pay child support like he's suppose to, and she's afraid to tell anyone.  Personally, I'm tired of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment